Welcome to our Complete Keto Dinner!
Lu & I tried out a bunch of recipes for dinner the other night and we HAVE to share them with you bc ahhhhh they’re so good!!!
Let’s start with the Dressing for our salad
Green Goddess Dressing
makes 1 cup. I doubled mine to fill a mason jar.
* 1 cup dairy-free Original Nutpods creamer – I found it at Kroger, but you can purchase it on Amazon HERE
* 1/2 medium avocado *1/4cup of basil, roughly chopped
* 1 lemon, juiced
* 2-3 garlic cloves
* 3 Tbsp avocado oil
* salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender- until smooth and creamy
2. add 1-3 more Tbsp if you want a thinner consistency
That’s it!! Flavor is spot on a match with Annie’s Green Goddess Dressing!
Next up is the Main Course!
Chicken Chile Casserole
Prep time 5-10min, Cook time 40min. This recipe I’m sharing is for 8 servings. It can easily reduced for a smaller crowd
* 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts- trimmed. the ones I bought were pretty thick so we cut them in half lengthwise so they were thinner.
* 1 8oz package cream cheese softened
* 1 4oz can chopped green chiles
* 1 cup monterey jack shredded cheese
* 1/2 tsp garlic powder
* 1/4 tsp cumin
* 1/4 tsp each of salt & pepper
1. heat oven to 375
2. in a medium bowl- mix the cream cheese and all spices until combined. Stir in the green chiles until evening mixed
3. lay the chicken breasts flat in a baking dish. cover the chicken breasts with the green chile mixture. Then top with the monterey jack cheese.
4. bake for 35-45min
5. serve over sauteed spinach or cauliflower rice 🙂
*the kids loved this one!!*
How about some dessert?!?!?
* 16oz heavy cream
* 8oz cream cheese- softened
* 1 small box sugar free jello- i’ve made this with strawberry and raspberry so far and both were good
1. whip the cream cheese first so it is smooth. (I used an electric beater)
2. add heavy cream and jello powder- whip until it reaches a fluffy texture
Notes: I made it a few hours before dinner and put it in the fridge to kind of thicken. I made it another time right before dinner and it was still good but it’s better sitting in the fridge for a bit. I think you could also add fruit to this- or even do another layer of actual jello. This is seriously good- I get requests for this every day for dessert 🙂